The Lehman Engineering Cross Drive unit was developed in the 1950's to incorporate the water pump, magneto/distributor, oil and fuel pump into one unit that was driven from the front of the engine.
These units were used on various race cars of the time such as Indy Cars, Sprint Cars as well as the Scarabs and Chaparals.
These are made from the original patterns and molds from Lehman Engineering.
The engine options that are currently available are for the Chevy small block and big block, also the LS engine. The Ford 289 and the 351 Cleveland.
Please call for prices.